Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quiet Time First, Vision Second, Fruition Third

 
 [I'd Like To See...Your Power]
S-1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.Ps 63:1
 
O-  There was a God that David became familiar with in his quiet time. His desire was to see God reveal His power in everyday situations. This desire motivated David to kill the lion and the bear and eventually Goliath. . David expresses his desire to see God move and then his commitment to morning prayer.

A-I want to be more like David. I want to have a desire that can be defined as a thirst and a longing for the power and glory of God. 

P- I've read about what you can do in books and in the Bible.  Do something amazing in my life and on Maui. I don't want to hear about what you've done. I want to experience it. I want to be a witness.

2 comments:

  1. i'll pray that prayer with you and for you. That's Gideon's prayer before God showed up and won great victories through Him. I'm believing the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always been like that.....gotta experience things for yourself. God has shown Himself to you in so many ways and will continue.

    ReplyDelete