Saturday, January 22, 2011

HARVEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S/
Joel 3:9-10, 13 NKJV

Proclaim this among the nations:
“Prepare for war!
Wake up the mighty men,
Let all the men of war draw near,
Let them come up. Beat your plowshares into swords
And your pruning hooks into spears;
Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ ” Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe.
Come, go down;
For the winepress is full,
The vats overflow—
For their wickedness is great.”

O/
This is a time for HARVEST! The harvest is ripe, the wine press is full and the vats overflow because the wickedness is great. Christ did not come for those who well but are sick, not righteous but wicked. They are the people that so desperately need a Savior, and oh, how great is that need!

God has given us authority to bind and loose things on earth so that they will be bound and loosed in Heaven! We are the doctors on earth and God is the Pharmacy where you get what you need to treat anything and everything!

A/
I have a huge responsibility. I have a duty that I feel I "must" do, but not only that, I "want" to do. I am called to set the captives free, proclaim the good news to the poor, heal the broken hearted, set the oppressed free, open blind eyes, and proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.

P/
Father, thank you so much! You have made my day! I love you Dad! You are amazing! You are beautiful! Strong, yet compassionate. There is no one like You! Thank you for the Word that encourages and teaches and corrects me. Without it I am lost. Thank you. I love You! In Jesus name amen.

2 comments:

  1. Your charisma and willingness inspires me Zacchaeus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fields are white unto harvest!! Great that you are one that is looking at it. Proud of you. Praying that you will see fruit in the Jr High ministry.

    ReplyDelete